Dulce de Leche Pumpkin Cream Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/4 cup(s) graham crackers, crushed (about 1 sleeve)
- 5 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 1 can(s) pumpkin
- 1 can(s) evaporated milk
- 1 box(es) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 teaspoon(s) pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tub(s) 8 oz cool whip
- 1 can(s) Nestle Dulce de Leche
- Crust: Graham crackers and butter in small bowl. Spoon about 2 T into each of ten 1/2 pint canning jars, custard cups or ramekins. Pat down crust with spoon.
- Filling: Combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, pudding mix and pudding pie spice in large mixer bowl, beat for 1 min. or until blended. Fold in 2 cups cool whip.
- To Assemble: warm dulce de leche in microwave safe bowl on high for 15 to 20 seconds to soften, stir well. Spoon dulce de leche on top of each crust. Spoon in about 1/2 cup pumpkin filling. Top with dollop of remaining whipped topping and dust with pumpkin pie filling. Keep refrigerated at least 2 hours before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Toniahooper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Dulce de Leche Pumpkin Cream Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries