- 1 1/2 tablespoons coriander seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 cup roasted hazelnuts
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame seeds
How to Make It
Toast coriander seeds and cumin seeds in a small frying pan over medium-low heat until a shade darker, 5 to 7 minutes; let cool.
Whirl spices, salt, pepper, and thyme in a food processor until fairly finely ground.
Add hazelnuts and sesame seeds and pulse until coarsely ground.