Duck Breast with Berry Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 whole(s) large boneless duck/chicken breast
- 2 tablespoon(s) oil
- 1/4 cup(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup(s) red wine
- 1 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1/3 cup(s) brown sugar
- 3 sprig(s) fresh rosemary
- 2 cup(s) blueberries, raspberries, or blackberries
- 2 teaspoon(s) butter
- *Season chicken/duck breast with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large saute pan over medium-high heat. Brown the breast, skin side first, then flip over, reduce heat and cook other side, about 10 to 15 minutes. Remove breasts to a platter, reserving juices in the pan. Work in batches, if necessary.
- *To make the sauce, add balsamic vinegar and red wine to the pan and cook until reduced by half. Add the stock and reduce by half again, then add brown sugar, roasemary and berries and cook for 3 minutes. Strain into a bowl and whisk in the butter to finish. Place the breast on each plate and drizzle the sauce around.
- Prep time: 20 mins
- Cook time: 45 mins
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LynnMoran and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note