- 1 (12-ounce) bottle St. George Porter beer
- 1/3 cup toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon frozen lime juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon red chili paste
- 18 large shrimp, unpeeled
- 6-inch wooden skewers, soaked in water for several hours
How to Make It
Combine beer and next 6 ingredients; pour into a large plastic zip-top bag. Add shrimp, tossing until well coated. Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
Place 3 shrimp on 6-inch wooden skewers. Grill over medium-high heat 1 minute or until shells turn orange-pink. (Do not overcook.) Serve immediately.