~Drunken Gingerbread Men Cupcakes!
These are adult cupcakes for sure, considering they have over a cup of Rum mixed into them..yep that's right! :) There's nothing quite like a cocktail and dessert all in one! Actually, the rum flavor ends up being very subtle, but adds a great background flavor and a moistness to the spicy cake! This is such a fun twist on a usual favorite..give them a try!
Yield: 12 servings
Community Recipe from
- 1 box(es) Spice Cake Mix mixed
- 1 container(s) vanilla frosting
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 12 piece(s) gingerbread cookies
- 1 cup(s) chopped candied ginger
- Prepare your cupcakes according to the box instructions, but replace the water with Rum!
- Stir the ground ginger into the batter, and fill your cupcake liners...bake as usual!
- When the cupcakes have cooled, frost them and sprinkle the tops with the candied ginger. Add the Gingerbread Men in 'drunken-like' postions on top of each cupcake, get creative..lol!
- These are so moist, spicy, sweet and delicious!!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Ohbiteitblog and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes