Dripping Roast Beef Sandwiches with Melted Provolone
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1-101/2oz can(s) Campbell's Condensed French Onion Soup
- 1 teaspoon(s) Reduced Sodium Worcestershire Sauce
- 3/4 pound(s) Thinly sliced Deli Roast Beef
- 4 slice(s) Pepperidge Farm Classic Soft Hoagie Rolls w/Sesame Seeds
- 4 slice(s) Deli Provolone Cheese Cut on half
- 1/4 cup(s) Drained mild or pickled banana pepper rings
- 1. Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2. Heat soup and Worcestershire in a 2 qt saucepan over medium-high heat to boil. Add beef and heat through stirring occasionally.
- 3. Divide beef among rolls. Top beef mixture with cheese slices and place sandwiches onto baking sheet.
- 4. Bake 3 min or until sandwiches are toasted and cheese is melted. Spoon soup mixture onto sandwiches. Top each sandwich with 1 tbsp. pepper rings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LMStone61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Dripping Roast Beef Sandwiches with Melted Provolone Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sandwiches