This recipe goes with Basil-Coated Grilled Sturgeon with Eggplant
Yield: 1 3/4 cups
- 1/4 cup dried tomatoes
- 2 cups pitted kalamata olives
- 6 anchovy fillets, drained
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Combine tomatoes and hot water to cover in a small bowl; let stand 30 minutes. Drain, and set aside.
- Process olives and next 5 ingredients in a food processor until blended, stopping to scrape down sides. Add tomatoes; pulse 2 or 3 times.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This