- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed and softened
- 1/3 cup minced dried tomatoes in oil, well drained
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 12 very thin wheat sandwich bread slices
- 12 very thin white sandwich bread slices
- 3/4 cup Basil Butter
- Finely chopped walnuts (optional)
How to Make It
Beat first 4 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended. Spread evenly on 1 side of wheat bread slices. Spread 1 side of white bread slices evenly with Basil Butter. Press together spread sides of 1 wheat slice and 1 white slice. Repeat procedure with remaining bread slices.
Trim crusts from sandwiches. Cut sandwiches with a 2-inch round cutter. Roll sides in walnuts, if desired.