Dried Cherry/Cranberry Pecan Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4-6 cup(s) mixed greens, cleaned & cut
- 1/4 cup(s) blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 apple, cored & cut 1/2 in. pieces
- 1/4 cup(s) Cherry/cranberry pecans (Salad Pizazz)
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 3 tablespoon(s) vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) oil
- Toss first three ingredients in large salad bowl. In small bowl, whisk together all vinaigrette ingredients. Immediately pour over greens & toss until evenly coated. Sprinkle with cherry/cranberry pecans. Add grilled chicken for a main dish salad.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pattipreston and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Dried Cherry/Cranberry Pecan Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads