DRIED-CHERRY AND ITALIAN SAUSAGE STUFFING
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 6 stalk(s) celery finely choppped
- 2 medium onions finely diced
- 10 cup(s) Pepperidge Farm bread cubes
- 1 cup(s) dried cherries
- 3/4 pound(s) Italian sausage-casings removed cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup(s) fresh flat-leaf parsley chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 2 14 1/2 ounce(s) cans chicken broth
- 1. Melt the butter in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat.
- 2. Add the celery and onions and cook until translucent, 5 to 7 minutes.
- 3. In a large bowl or pan, combine the celery and onion with the bread, cherries,
- sausage, parsley, salt and pepper.
- 4. Add the broth and stir until well combined.
- 5. Cover and bake stuffing in a 325 oven for 1 hour; uncover and bake for 15
- minutes more. Serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyFerraro and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes