DRIED-CHERRY AND ITALIAN SAUSAGE STUFFING
Real Simple/November 2004
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 6 stalk(s) celery finely choppped
- 2 medium onions finely diced
- 10 cup(s) Pepperidge Farm bread cubes
- 1 cup(s) dried cherries
- 3/4 pound(s) Italian sausage-casings removed cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup(s) fresh flat-leaf parsley chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 2 14 1/2 ounce(s) cans chicken broth
- 1. Melt the butter in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat.
- 2. Add the celery and onions and cook until translucent, 5 to 7 minutes.
- 3. In a large bowl or pan, combine the celery and onion with the bread, cherries,
- sausage, parsley, salt and pepper.
- 4. Add the broth and stir until well combined.
- 5. Cover and bake stuffing in a 325 oven for 1 hour; uncover and bake for 15
- minutes more. Serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyFerraro and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note