This salsa was delicious. It tasted like the salsa that is served in an authentic Mexcian restaurant! I will definitely make this again!
Beth Dreiling Hontzas
Yield: Makes 2 cups
More From Southern Living
- 1 (24-oz.) jar chunky medium salsa
- 2 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1. Pulse all ingredients in a food processor or blender 3 to 4 times or until mixture is thoroughly combined.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Pace Chunky Medium Salsa.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Dressed-up Salsa Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers, Dips/Spreads
- CONVENIENCE: Entertaining, Make-Ahead, No-Cook, Quick/Easy, 5 Ingredients or Less
- CUISINE: American, Southwest
- MAIN INGREDIENT: Vegetables
- DIETARY CONSIDERATION: Meatless
- COOKING METHOD: Food Processor
- OCCASION: Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter
- PUBLICATION: Southern Living