Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) Store-bought Dinner Rolls
- 1 Egg beaten
- 1 tablespoon(s) Fennel Seeds
- 1 tablespoon(s) Poppy Seeds
- 1 tablespoon(s) Carraway Seeds
- 1 tablespoon(s) Sesame Seeds
- 1 tablespoon(s) Black Sesame Seeds
- Mix herb mixture together.
- Brush rolls lightly with a beaten egg and sprinkle with herb mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mcrane and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Dressed-up Rolls Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads
More Recipes for Main Dishes