Dressed-Up Refried Beans
More From Southern Living
- 2 (16-oz.) cans fat-free refried beans
- 6 (3/4-inch) reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese cubes
- 6 pickled whole jalapeño peppers
- 1. Spoon refried beans evenly into 6 (6-oz.) lightly greased ramekins or custard cups. Top each with 1 cheese cube, pressing gently into center of beans. Top beans with 1 jalapeño pepper. Place ramekins on a baking sheet.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and beans are heated.
- Note: If you prefer, spread beans into a lightly greased 8- x 8-inch baking dish. Top with cheese cubes and jalapeño peppers, pressing gently into beans. Bake as directed.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables