Dressed-Up Burger Wraps
More From Southern Living
Grill: 18 Minutes
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 pound hot ground pork sausage
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 mozzarella cheese slices
- 1 (11.2-oz.) package flat bread
- Basil Mayonnaise
- Toppings: green leaf lettuce, tomato slices
- 1. Combine first 3 ingredients. Shape into 6 (5-inch-long) oval patties.
- 2. Grill patties, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 7 to 8 minutes on each side or until centers are no longer pink. Top each patty with 1 cheese slice, and grill 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 3. Serve cooked patties wrapped in flat bread with Basil Mayonnaise and desired toppings.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Flatout Original Wraps.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches