Dreamfields Rustic Sausage and Angel Hair
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 box(es) Dreamfield angel hair pasta
- 1/2 pound(s) hot turkey sausage casing removed; crumbled
- 3/4 pound(s) fresh mushroom
- 1 cup(s) Green bell pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) Italian Seasoning
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes undrained 14.5oz
- 2 tablespoon(s) parmesan cheese shredded
- 2 tablespoon(s) Italian Parsley
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and return to pan.
- 2. Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausage; cook about 5 minutes until sausage is cooked through, stirring frequently.
- 3. Add mushrooms, bell pepper and Italian seasoning. Reduce heat to medium; continue cooking, 3 to 4 minutes until mushrooms begin to soften, stirring frequently. Stir in tomatoes; cook 5 to 7 minutes until desired consistency, stirring occasionally.
- 4. To serve, spoon sauce over pasta and toss. Or, add pasta to skillet with sauce and toss. Garnish with Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kellyhomburg and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Dreamfields Rustic Sausage and Angel Hair Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes