This mixture is terrific as a dry rub for steaks, chicken, and pork chops, and even sprinkled on hot popcorn.
This recipe goes with Butternut Squash-Lime Soup
Yield: Makes about 1 1/2 cups
- 1/3 cup coarse-grain sea salt
- 1/3 cup coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup ground red pepper
- 1/4 cup dried dillweed
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon celery seeds
- Combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments