Dr. Pepper Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 box(es) yellow cake mix
- 1 box(es) instant vanilla pudding
- 4 whole(s) eggs
- 3/4 cup(s) oil
- 1 can(s) Dr. Pepper (10 oz can)
- 3/4 cup(s) walnuts chopped
- 1 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 2 ounce(s) Dr. Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350-deg. Grease bundt pan. Mix all ingredients except for the powdered sugar, vanilla, and Dr. Pepper which make the glaze. Bake one hour.
- Cool. Make glaze. Remove cake from pan and put on plate. Pour glaze over top.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Phillisd and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note