Dr. Pepper BBQ Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 tablespoon(s) Unsalted butter
- 4 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 1 Large Yellow Onion Minced
- 1 cup(s) ketchup
- 1/2 cup(s) Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 cup(s) Light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) worchestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoon(s) tomato paste
- 2 teaspoon(s) ancho chile powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground white pepper
- 12 ounce(s) Dr. Pepper
- Heat butter in a 4 quart saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and onions; cook until soft, 4-6 minutes.
- Add ketchup, vinegar, sugar, Worcestershire, paste, chile, salt and pepper and soda; bring to a simmer.
- Cook until thickened, about 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KirSzalkie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Dr. Pepper BBQ Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments