Down-Home Taco Casserole
Photo: Gooseberry Patch
Be sure to double this Down-Home Taco Casserole, because we promise it's a crowd-pleaser.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 1 pound ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 10 3/4 oz. can tomato soup
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 8 1/2 oz. can peas & carrots, drained
- 7 6-inch corn tortillas, cut into 1-inch squares
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- Combine all ingredients except 1/2 cup cheese; spread in a 2-quart casserole dish sprayed with non-stick vegetable spray.
- Cover and bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes, or until hot. Sprinkle with remaining cheese; let stand until cheese melts.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note