Double Tomato Bruschetta
- 6 whole(s) roma (plum) tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 3 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh basil stems removed
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 whole(s) French baguette
- 2 cup(s) mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1. Preheat oven on boiler setting.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine everything except bread and cheese. Allow the mixture to sit for 10 minutes.
- 3. Cut the baguette into 3/4 in. slices. On a baking sheet, arrange the baguette slices in a single later. Broil for 1-2 minutes, until slightly brown.
- 4. Spoon tomato mixture evenly onto bread slices, top with mozzarella cheese.
- 5. Broil for 5 minutes, or until the cheese in melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note