The potato flakes make a full-bodied filling, perfect for piping.
Yield: 2 dozen
- 1 dozen hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 3/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup instant potato flakes
- Garnish: fresh dill sprigs
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks. Process yolks, mayonnaise, and next 4 ingredients in a food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
- Spoon filling into egg whites. Cover and chill up to 8 hours. Garnish, if desired.
- Bacon-Stuffed Eggs: Stir 2/3 cup (8 slices) crumbled cooked bacon, 3 tablespoons pickle relish, and 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives into egg mixture. Proceed as directed.
- Shrimp-Stuffed Eggs: Stir 3/4 pound shrimp, cooked and chopped; 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish; and 6 green onions, minced, into egg mixture. Proceed as directed.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Double-Stuffed Eggs Recipe at a Glance