Double-Stuffed Barbecue Potatoes
More From Southern Living
Bake: 1 Hour, 10 Minutes
- 8 large baking potatoes
- 1 (8-ounce) container softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups chopped barbecued pork, warmed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- Wrap each potato in a piece of aluminum foil; place potatoes on a baking sheet.
- Bake potatoes at 425° for 45 minutes or until tender.
- Cut a 4- x 2-inch strip from top of each baked potato. Carefully scoop out pulp into a large bowl, leaving 8 shells intact; set aside about 2 cups of pulp for another use. (See "Cook's Notes.")
- Mash together remaining potato pulp, cream cheese, and next 5 ingredients; stir in pork. Spoon mixture evenly into shells; top evenly with Cheddar cheese and chives. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 20 to 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes