This was good. I was looking to use up some low fat plain yogurt and strawberries. I used the same measurements, but made the following changes: low fat plain yogurt, 1% milk and unfrozen strawberries and bananas.
Double Strawberry-Banana Shake
Yield: Makes 8 cups
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced and frozen
- 2 large ripe bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1 pint strawberry ice cream
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Process all ingredients in a blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Serve immediately.
- Light Double Strawberry-Banana Shake: Substitute fat-free frozen strawberry yogurt and fat-free milk. Proceed with recipe as directed.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages