Double Shot Latte Buttercream
More From Southern Living
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (3-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 tablespoons instant espresso
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (16-oz.) package powdered sugar
- 3 to 4 Tbsp. milk
- 1. Beat first 4 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
- 2. Gradually add powdered sugar alternately with 3 Tbsp. milk, beating at low speed until blended and smooth after each addition.
- 3. If desired, beat in remaining 1 Tbsp. milk, 1 tsp. at a time, until desired consistency.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts