Use store-bought refrigerated bread dough to make pretty knotted rolls that you can gussy up with your favorite toppings.
More From Cooking Light
Total: 30 Minutes
- Calories: 134
- Fat: 3.6g
- Saturated fat: 0.8g
- Sodium: 300mg
- 1 (13.2-ounce) package refrigerated French bread dough (such as Pillsbury Simply Rustic French Bread)
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2. Remove dough from package. Place dough on a lightly floured surface; lightly dust dough with flour. Cut dough in half crosswise; cut each half lengthwise into 4 strips to form 8 strips total. Working with 1 strip at a time, stretch strip gently to extend length; tie in a knot, tucking the ends under. Arrange the knots 3 inches apart on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until golden.
- 4. Brush sesame oil over hot rolls; sprinkle with sesame seeds and kosher salt.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This