- 2 cups unseasoned hot cooked long-grain white rice simmered in water
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 diagonally sliced green onions
- calories 130
- fat 2.9 g
- satfat 0.5 g
- sodium 122 mg
How to Make It
Start with hot cooked rice simmered in water. Stir sesame oil, sesame seeds, kosher salt, black pepper, and green onions into rice.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.