Double Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter, divided
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Combine flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. Blend in shortening and 1/2 cup peanut butter until mixture resembles coarse meal. Blend in syrup and milk.
- Form into a roll 2 inches thick; chill at least 30 minutes. Cut into 1/8-inch to 1/4-inch-thick slices. Arrange half the slices on ungreased baking sheets; spread each with 1/2 teaspoon peanut butter. Top with remaining slices; seal edges with a fork.
- Bake at 350° for 12 minutes or until golden.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cookies