Double Peanut Butter Candy Bites with Granola
Make a little magic with peanut butter cookie dough, mini peanut butter cup candies, and granola. When you offer these 3-ingredient sweet treats at your next dessert party they’re sure to disappear quickly.
More From Southern Living
Bake: 15 Minutes
- 1 (16.5-oz.) package refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 24 miniature peanut butter cup candies
- 1/4 cup granola cereal
- Preheat oven to 350°. Shape cookie dough into 24 (1-inch) balls, and place in cups of lightly greased miniature muffin pans. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove from oven, and press 1 miniature peanut butter cup candy into each cookie. Sprinkle each cookie with 1/2 tsp. granola cereal.
- Note: We tested with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Quaker Natural Granola cereal.
- Double Peanut Butter Candy Bites With Peanuts: Substitute chopped peanuts for granola. Proceed with recipe as directed.
- Peanut Butter-Caramel Candy Bites With Granola: Substitute 24 bite-size chocolate-covered caramel-peanut nougat bars for miniature peanut butter cup candies. Proceed with recipe as directed. Note: We tested with Snickers.
- Peanut Butter-Caramel Candy Bites With Colorful Candies: Substitute 24 bite-size chocolate-covered caramel-peanut nougat bars for miniature peanut butter cup candies. Substitute 72 candy-coated chocolate pieces for granola. Proceed with recipe as directed. Note: We tested with Snickers and M & M's.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This