- 1 (16.5-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup peanut butter morsels
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
How to Make It
Preheat the oven to 350°. Combine first 4 ingredients; stir batter by hand, mixing well. Press half of peanut butter mixture onto bottom of an ungreased 9" x 13" pan.
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Remove from oven; sprinkle with peanut butter morsels, and drizzle with condensed milk. Sprinkle with remaining peanut butter mixture.
Bake 30 more minutes. Cool completely, and cut into bars.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars: Substitute chocolate cake mix for yellow cake mix.