- 25 NILLA Wafers, finely crushed (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Dry Roasted Peanuts, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup margarine or butter, melted
- 1 package (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
How to Make It
MIX wafer crumbs, peanuts, granulated sugar, and margarine. Remove 2 Tbsp. of the crumb mixture; set aside. Press remaining crumb mixture firmly onto bottom of 8- or 9-inch square pan; set aside.
BEAT cream cheese and powdered sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add peanut butter; mix well. Gently stir in 2 cups of the whipped topping. Spread evenly over crust.
REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm. Top with the reserved crumb mixture and remaining whipped topping just before serving. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
Total fat: 25 g
Saturated fat: 10 g
Cholesterol: 20 mg
Sodium: 250 mg
Carbohydrate: 24 g
Dietary fiber: 1 g
Sugars: 16 g
Protein: 6 g
Vitamin A: 10% DV
Vitamin C: 0% DV
Calcium: 2% DV
Iron: 2% DV