Yummy! I used buttons and portobellos, doubled the garlic, almond milk, soy mozzarella to cut fat and dried thyme. Super easy and very tasty!
More From Cooking Light
Total: 1 Hour, 43 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 365
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 12.3g
- Saturated fat: 6.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4.4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.4g
- Protein: 19.9g
- Carbohydrate: 11.1g
- Fiber: 7.5g
- Cholesterol: 24mg
- Iron: 2mg
- Sodium: 523mg
- Calcium: 379mg
- 1 (10-ounce) whole wheat Italian thin pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- Cooking spray
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) package presliced cremini or button mushrooms
- 1 (6-ounce) package presliced portobello mushrooms, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup 2% reduced-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons grated Asiago cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large plum tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2. Place pizza crust on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 5 minutes. Remove crust from oven (do not turn oven off); set crust aside.
- 3. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray; add 1 teaspoon oil to pan, swirling to coat. Add mushrooms to pan; sauté 8 minutes or until moisture evaporates. Stir in thyme; spoon mushroom mixture into a bowl.
- 4. Add remaining 1/2 teaspoon oil to pan, and reduce heat to medium. Add garlic to pan; cook 45 seconds. Combine milk and flour in a small bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Add milk mixture to pan; cook 2 minutes or until thick, stirring constantly. Add Asiago and pepper, stirring until cheese melts.
- 5. Spread sauce over crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Top evenly with mushroom mixture, tomato slices, and mozzarella. Bake at 375° for 10 minutes or until cheese melts and begins to brown. Cut pizza into 8 wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note