Like having a dessert for the salad course...yum!
The fresh, fruity flavors of this salad pair well with a spicy shrimp, chicken, or pork dish. In place of pistachios, you could substitute toasted almonds, pine nuts, macadamia nuts, or hazelnuts.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 114
- Calories from fat: 28%
- Fat: 3.6g
- Saturated fat: 0.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3.7g
- Protein: 2.9g
- Carbohydrate: 20.4g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 1.5mg
- Sodium: 150mg
- Calcium: 52mg
- 1 cup cubed peeled ripe mango, divided
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups gourmet salad greens
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 tablespoon chopped pistachios
- Place 3/4 cup mango in a food processor; process until finely chopped. Add lime juice, oil, coriander, and salt; process until smooth, scraping sides of bowl once.
- Combine 1/4 cup mango, greens, and strawberries in a large bowl. Divide salad between 2 serving dishes, and sprinkle with nuts. Serve with dressing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note