Double-Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake
This lemon cheesecake gets extra zing from a creamy lemon sauce that's spooned over each serving.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 8 Hours, 30 Minutes
- 1 cup vanilla wafer crumbs (22 wafers)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1 egg white
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- Lemon Sauce
- Combine first 4 ingredients; press mixture into bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Bake at 325° for 10 minutes. Remove from oven; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Add sugar and next 4 ingredients, beating until blended. Add eggs and egg white, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Pour half of batter over cooled crust; top with raspberries, then remaining batter. Bake at 325° for 50 to 55 minutes or until almost set. Remove from oven; cool in pan on a wire rack 30 minutes. Cover and chill 8 hours. Serve with Lemon Sauce. Store in refrigerator.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note