The decadent cream cheese glaze atop these little treats offers the perfect balance to their tart lemon curd filling.
Oxmoor House OCTOBER 2006
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Stir in vanilla.
3. Place 33 foil muffin cup liners on a large baking sheet, or place in muffin cups. Divide batter evenly among muffin cup liners, filling about two-thirds full.
4. Bake at 375° for 17 to 18 minutes or until cupcakes are golden brown and cracks in cakes appear dry.
5. Cut a deep slit in top center of each cake to form a pocket. Carefully spoon about 1 tablespoon lemon curd into each warm cake.
6. Spoon about 1 tablespoon Cream Cheese Glaze evenly over each cake; top with grated lemon rind, if desired.
Note: Nutritional analysis totals include Cream Cheese Glaze.
Go to full version of