The decadent cream cheese glaze atop these little treats offers the perfect balance to their tart lemon curd filling.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 161
- Calories from fat: 6%
- Fat: 1.1g
- Saturated fat: 0.5g
- Protein: 1.6g
- Carbohydrate: 37.4g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Iron: 0.1mg
- Sodium: 132mg
- Calcium: 23mg
- 1 (16-ounce) package angel food cake mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups lemon curd
- Cream Cheese Glaze
- Grated fresh lemon rind (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2. Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Stir in vanilla.
- 3. Place 33 foil muffin cup liners on a large baking sheet, or place in muffin cups. Divide batter evenly among muffin cup liners, filling about two-thirds full.
- 4. Bake at 375° for 17 to 18 minutes or until cupcakes are golden brown and cracks in cakes appear dry.
- 5. Cut a deep slit in top center of each cake to form a pocket. Carefully spoon about 1 tablespoon lemon curd into each warm cake.
- 6. Spoon about 1 tablespoon Cream Cheese Glaze evenly over each cake; top with grated lemon rind, if desired.
- Note: Nutritional analysis totals include Cream Cheese Glaze.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts