Double Layer Pumpkin Pie
Chill: 4 Hours
- 4 ounce(s) Cream Cheese
- 1 Tbsp milk or 1/2 and 1/2
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1.5 cup(s) Thawed Cool Whip
- 1 whole(s) Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 cup(s) milk or 1/2 and 1/2
- 1 can(s) Pumpkin
- 2 (4 serving size) package(s) vanilla instant pudding
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground ginger 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cloves
- Mix cream cheese, 1 tablespoon milk and sugar in a large bowl with wire whisk until smooth. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spread on bottom crust.
- Pour 1 cup cold milk into bowl. Add pumpkin, pudding mixes and spices. Beat with wire whisk until well mixed. (Mixture will be thick.) Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set. Garnish with additional whipped topping, if desired. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
- Use 4-serving size (x2) of pudding mix. Low fat cream cheese, skim milk, light whipped topping and sugar free/fat free pudding mixes work fine in this recipe!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ShannonTaylor and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note