Double Layer PUmpkin Cheesecake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 package(s) cream cheese - 8oz
- 1/2 cup(s) white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 9" prepared graham cracker crust
- 1/2 cup(s) pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch(s) ground cloves
- 1 pinch(s) ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup(s) frozen whipped topping thawed
- preheat oven to 325 degrees F. IN a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. beat until smooth. Blend in eggs, one at a time. Remove 1 cup of batter and spread into the bottom of crust. Set aside. Add pumpkin, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg to the remaining batter and stir gently until well blended. Carefully spread over the batter in the crust. Bake in preheated oven for 35-40 minute, or until center is almost set. Allow to cool, then refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight. Cover with whipped topping before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mwhorn53 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Double Layer PUmpkin Cheesecake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts