Double Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Grilled cheese sandwich with turkey and two kinds of delicious bubbly cheese.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 slice(s) White or Wheat Bread
- 3 slice(s) Turkey Breast
- 1/3 can(s) Shredded Cheese
- 2 slice(s) American Cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) Butter
- 1. Preheat griddle, oven, toaster oven, panini press, etc.
- 2. Lay out two slices of bread on a paper towel or paper plate.
- 3. Put one slice of cheese on each bread.
- 4. Add about 3 slices of turkey breast on one piece of bread
- 5. Add 1/3 cup of shredded cheese on top of turkey breast.
- 6. Close bread and butter one side (griddle or panini press only)
- 7. Now you're ready to cook.
- * Cook the sandwich until the cheese is melted to your liking and the bread is as hard/soft as you like.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by getgingerready and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note