Double Fudge Banana Muffins
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) applesauce, unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 cup(s) mashed bananas
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 cup(s) cocoa powder
- cocoa powder (Hershey's special dark or regular cocoa powder
- Chocolate chips optional
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease muffin tin (the recipe makes 10 regular sized muffins or 5 in a big muffin tin). Whisk together the egg, sugar, applesauce, vanilla, and bananas. Mix the dry ingredients and add to the wet. Mix just until combined. Add some chocolate chips if you want. Bake for about 20-25 minutes for regular muffins or 25-30 minutes for big muffins (I just cooked them until a toothpick came out just a little sticky because I wanted them to be "brownie-ish"). I also drizzled them with melted chocolate. 100 calories just wasn't enough for me.
- Read more at http://www.yammiesnoshery.com/2013/09/healthy-100-calorie-double-fudge-banana.html#xdA5zW2uFSkRpQyu.99
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TerraMS and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Double Fudge Banana Muffins Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads