Double-Delight Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1/4 cup Fisher® Dry Roasted Peanuts, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Domino® or C&H® Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Domino® or C&H® Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® Create ‘n Bake® refrigerated peanut butter cookies, well chilled
- Heat oven to 375°F. In small bowl, mix chopped peanuts, granulated sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
- In another small bowl, stir peanut butter and powdered sugar until completely blended. Shape mixture into 24 (1-inch) balls.
- Cut roll of cookie dough into 12 slices. Cut each slice in half crosswise to make 24 pieces; flatten slightly. Shape 1 cookie dough piece around 1 peanut butter ball, covering completely. Repeat with remaining dough and balls.
- Roll each covered ball in peanut mixture; gently pat mixture completely onto balls. On ungreased large cookie sheets, place balls 2 inches apart. Spray bottom of drinking glass with CRISCO® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray; press into remaining peanut mixture. Flatten each ball to 1/2-inch thickness with bottom of glass. Sprinkle any remaining peanut mixture evenly on tops of cookies; gently press into dough.
- Bake 7 to 12 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack. Store tightly covered.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Double-Delight Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes