Double-Decker Lemon Tart
Yield: Makes 8 to 10 servings
- 1 (15-ounce) package refrigerated piecrusts
- Tangy Lemon Tart Filling
- Lemon Meringue Pie Filling
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Garnish: lemon slices
- Unfold and stack piecrusts on a lightly floured surface. Roll into 1 (12-inch) circle. Fit piecrust into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch deep-dish tart or quiche pan (about 1 1/2- to 1 3/4-inches deep). Prick bottom and sides of piecrust with a fork. Freeze 10 minutes.
- Line piecrust with parchment paper; fill with pie weights or dried beans.
- Bake at 425° for 10 minutes. Remove weights and parchment paper; bake 12 to 15 more minutes or until crust is lightly browned.
- Pour Tangy Lemon Tart Filling into piecrust; top with Lemon Meringue Pie Filling. Cover with plastic wrap, placing directly on Lemon Meringue Pie Filling. Chill at least 4 hours.
- Beat cream and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Dollop on top of tart. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note