Easy and fabulous. Nice touch to prepare in coffee cups... made for holiday dinner and was a HUGE hit!
Double Coffee Tiramisù
Beth Dreiling Hontzas
More From Southern Living
Chill: 2 Hours
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1/4 cup coffee liqueur
- 2 (3-oz.) packages ladyfingers
- 1/2 cup grated semisweet or dark chocolate
- 1. Beat cream cheese and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
- 2. Beat whipping cream with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Fold into cream cheese mixture.
- 3. Stir together 1/2 cup hot water and coffee granules until dissolved. Stir in 1/4 cup liqueur.
- 4. Arrange ladyfingers evenly around sides of 8 (6-oz.) coffee cups or ramekins. Drizzle ladyfingers with coffee mixture. Spoon or pipe cream cheese mixture into center of ramekins. Sprinkle with grated chocolate. Cover and chill 2 hours.
- Note: To serve the tiramisù in a single dish, prepare recipe as directed through Step 3. Arrange half of ladyfingers in bottom and up sides of a 2-qt. serving bowl. Drizzle evenly with half of coffee mixture. Top with half of cream cheese mixture. Repeat layers once. Sprinkle with grated chocolate. Cover and chill 2 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note