Double Chocolate Trifle
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) brownie mix
- 1 3/4 cup(s) milk cold
- 2 package(s) white chocolate instant pudding 3.4oz ea.
- 2 cup(s) whipped topping thawed
- 4 1/2 ounce(s) toffee bits or crushed peppermints
- 6 ounce(s) semi-sweet mini morsels
- If making brownies, bake according to cake-like package directions. Cool completely. Whisk pudding mix into milk until mixture begins to thicken. Fold in whipped topping. Cut brownies into 1"cubes. Layer 1/3 of brownie cubes into bottom of glass/trifle bowl. Top with 1/3 of pudding mixture, pressing lightly, and 1/3 of chopped toffee (or peppermint) and morsels. Repeat layers two more times. Chill 30 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dianejw and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note