Yummy Healthy Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) Sliced Beets, 15oz drained and juice reserved
- 1 box(es) Devil's Food Cake Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1 package(s) Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup(s) Walnuts Chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees; Puree beets with 2 tablespoons reserved beet juice for 1 minute or until smooth. In bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, 1-1/2 cups chocolate chips and beet puree until blended. Drop spoonfuls of batter (about 1 tablespoon each) 2" apart onto greased baking sheets. Sprinkle tops with remaining chocolate chips. Bake 10 minutes or until done. Let cool completely on baking sheet (not on rack)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChuckSimmons and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note