Double Chocolate Pudding Pie
This five-ingredient, no-cook pie comes together quickly thanks to the use of a few store-bought ingredients. The recipe makes two pies, so plan to gift one or freeze it for later.
Yield: 2 pies, 8 servings each (serving size: 1 wedge)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 145
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 5.4g
- Saturated fat: 2.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 2.5g
- Carbohydrate: 21.8g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 276mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1 (1.4-ounce) package chocolate sugar-free, fat-free instant pudding mix
- 2 cups fat-free milk, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (6-ounce) reduced-fat graham cracker crusts
- 1 (1-ounce) package white chocolate sugar-free, fat-free instant pudding mix
- Beat chocolate pudding mix and 1 cup milk with a mixer at medium-high speed for 3 minutes or until thickened. Gently fold in half of whipped topping.
- Divide chocolate pudding mixture in half, and pour evenly into 2 graham cracker crusts. Repeat procedure with white chocolate pudding mix, remaining 1 cup milk, and remaining half of whipped topping. Divide mixture in half; pour over chocolate pudding mixture in both crusts. Cover and chill 3 hours or until set.
- Tip: This recipe makes two pies, so you can freeze one for later. It's good frozen, or you can thaw it in the refrigerator overnight.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts