- 1 (1.4-ounce) package chocolate sugar-free, fat-free instant pudding mix
- 2 cups fat-free milk, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (6-ounce) reduced-fat graham cracker crusts
- 1 (1-ounce) package white chocolate sugar-free, fat-free instant pudding mix
- calories 145
- caloriesfromfat 0.0 %
- fat 5.4 g
- satfat 2.1 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 2.5 g
- carbohydrate 21.8 g
- fiber 0.0 g
- cholesterol 1 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 276 mg
- calcium 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Beat chocolate pudding mix and 1 cup milk with a mixer at medium-high speed for 3 minutes or until thickened. Gently fold in half of whipped topping.
Divide chocolate pudding mixture in half, and pour evenly into 2 graham cracker crusts. Repeat procedure with white chocolate pudding mix, remaining 1 cup milk, and remaining half of whipped topping. Divide mixture in half; pour over chocolate pudding mixture in both crusts. Cover and chill 3 hours or until set.
Tip: This recipe makes two pies, so you can freeze one for later. It's good frozen, or you can thaw it in the refrigerator overnight.