Double Chocolate Nutella Cake
Can substitute smooth peanut butter for nutella
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- cooking spray
- 15 9/10 ounce(s) Pillsbury Supreme Chocolate Extreme Premium Brownie Mix
- 1/3 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) water
- 1 egg large
- 1 cup(s) nutella
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 cup(s) confectioners sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) hot fudge topping
- 1. Preheat oven to 350F. Coat an 8-inch springform pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- 2. Prepare the brownie mix according to packet directions, using the packet of chocolate flavored syrup, oil, water and egg. Spread into the prepared pan. Bake for 34-37 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool completely on a wire rack.
- 3. In a medium bowl, beat nutella and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth. Gradually add confectioner's sugar, beat for 1 minute.
- 4. Remove the outer edge of the springform pan. Spread the nutella mixture over the top of the cooled brownie. Chill for about 30 minutes, or until firm.
- 5. Place hot fudge topping in a small resealable plastic bag. Knead until smooth. Cut a small corner off the bag. Drizzle over the nutella layer.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Louwynd and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note