Double Chocolate Nutella Cake
Community Recipe from
- cooking spray
- 15 9/10 ounce(s) Pillsbury Supreme Chocolate Extreme Premium Brownie Mix
- 1/3 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) water
- 1 egg large
- 1 cup(s) nutella
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 cup(s) confectioners sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) hot fudge topping
- 1. Preheat oven to 350F. Coat an 8-inch springform pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- 2. Prepare the brownie mix according to packet directions, using the packet of chocolate flavored syrup, oil, water and egg. Spread into the prepared pan. Bake for 34-37 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool completely on a wire rack.
- 3. In a medium bowl, beat nutella and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth. Gradually add confectioner's sugar, beat for 1 minute.
- 4. Remove the outer edge of the springform pan. Spread the nutella mixture over the top of the cooled brownie. Chill for about 30 minutes, or until firm.
- 5. Place hot fudge topping in a small resealable plastic bag. Knead until smooth. Cut a small corner off the bag. Drizzle over the nutella layer.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Louwynd and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes