We did not care for these muffins at all. Too oily, too chocolatey, too sweet. My kids didn't like them either. We will stick to the cooking light double chocolate muffins.
Double Chocolate-Mocha Muffins
These multitasking Double Chocolate-Mocha Muffins include your daily dose of chocolate—plus the added espresso leaves no need for a coffee run.
More From Coastal Living
Bake: 18 Minutes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 to 2 tablespoons espresso powder
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10- to 12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chunks
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners.
- 2. Whisk together first 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Whisk together eggs and remaining ingredients in a medium bowl; stir egg mixture into flour mixture just until blended. (Do not overmix.) Pour batter evenly into prepared muffin pan.
- 3. Bake 18 to 20 minutes. Serve warm, or cool on a wire rack.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note