Double Chocolate Kiss Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 36 Hershe's Kisses milk chocolates
- 1/2 cup(s) butter, softened
- 1 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup(s) cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 16 oz can(s) vanilla frosting (or use frosting recipe)
- 1. Beat butter, sugar, egg and vanilla in large bowl until well blended.
- 2. Add flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt with milk, beating until well blended.
- 3. Cover; refrigerate dough about 1 hour or until firm enough to handle.
- 4. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Remove wrappers from Kisses.
- 5. Shape dough into 1" balls; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set.
- 7. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- 8. Cool completely.
- 9. Spread frosting onto cookies, leaving about 1/2" around outer edge unfrosted; place a Kiss in center of each cookie.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Double Chocolate Kiss Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies
More Recipes for Main Dishes