- 1 cup Karo® Light Corn Syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups M&M's® Brand Chocolate Candies, divided
- 7 cups chocolate crispy cereal
How to Make It
COOK corn syrup and sugar together in a large pan over medium heat, stirring to dissolve sugar. Bring mixture to a boil. (Or in a 1 quart microwave-safe container; microwave on high (100%) for 2 to 2-1/2 minutes until syrup boils). Remove from heat.
STIR in baking soda and vanilla until blended thoroughly. Stir in 1 cup chocolate chips until completely melted and smooth. Add 1 cup M&M candies and cereal and stir to coat completely.
POUR into greased 13 x 9-inch pan; pat into place.
TOP with remaining M&M candies.
COOL and cut into squares. Store in tightly covered container for up to 2 days.